Reduce reporting from days to minutes
Real-time floor flatness and levelness (FF/FL) analysis, heat maps and contours
Real-time floor flatness and levelness (FF/FL) analysis, heat maps and contoursLEARN MORE
Floor flatness and levelness quality assurance software integrated with Autodesk® Navisworks®
Reduce costs while improving the quality and accuracy of your projects with this integrated solution. You can perform floor flatness and levelness (FF/FL) analysis directly from scan data loaded into Autodesk Navisworks, on wet or dry concrete finishes in near real time. This software provides data about flooring deviations with heat maps, contours and monitoring points. Export this data back to your coordination model in Navisworks and share it with your team.
- Analyze flooring deviations from Autodesk Navisworks
- Obtain ASTM E1155-compliant reports in minutes
- Reduce rework costs by analyzing wet concrete while it can still be adjusted
- Easily visualize flooring deviation with heat maps, contours and monitoring points
- Check beam camber and monitor changes after concrete has been poured
- Ensure that ramp slopes comply with ADA guidelines
An enhanced workflow for your FF/FL needs
Improve QA workflows and reduce floor profiling costs by performing FF/FL analysis in-house in near real time. Topcon and ClearEdge3D offer an optimized end-to-end workflow from hardware and software to deliverables. Quickly and easily create detailed ASTM E1155-compliant FF/FL reports with streamlined floor flatness and levelness analysis. This QA software increases productivity and reduces costs by cutting down on the time spent waiting for scanning analysis.
ClearEdge3D Rithm is perfect for:
Compare to Similar Products:
Get support where and when you need it-
for all your Topcon products.
A simple, free login entitles you to the following benefits:
- Downloadable product manuals
- Video tutorials and quick guides
- Comprehensive training and documentation
Extend Your Benefits
Register your product now to receive additional support including:
- Software and firmware updates
- Product-specific notifications
We've Got You Covered
See it in action
Your local dealer can't wait to show you what we can do for your business.
Livermore, CA United States
©2023, Topcon Positioning Systems, Inc.