Success through accuracy
A full-featured toolset for estimating and preparing site and road construction.
A full-featured toolset for estimating and preparing site and road construction.SUBSCRIBE NOW
3D modeling and streamlined estimating
Getting the estimate and constructible model right does not have to be a challenge thanks to MAGNET Construction. The software’s 3D constructible modeling capabilities help a contractor catch mistakes before they happen, minimize over-digging, and keeps machine control operators connected and always on point. Modeling can also be used for trenching, roading, corridors, and asphalt repaving design. Takeoff functions calculate true volume for cost estimates for a profitable and successful project.
- PDF to digital model conversion
- Customizable materials library
- Subsurface strata from bore-hole data
- Accurate subgrade-quantity calculations
- Cut and fill maps
- Cleanup-of-surface files
- Site balancing
- Pipe-library and trench templates
- Vast library of compatible file types
- Paving surface design
- Sitelink3D and MAGNET Enterprise connectivity
Organize materials. Minimize costs. Own the estimate.
Accurately track and calculate material types and volumes whether you're plotting borehole locations, load balancing the site, or specifying trench depth and bedding materials. Visualize and manage each project quickly, accurately and successfully.
How others are succeeding:
- MAGNET Software speeds up workflow of Texas contractors
- The Layers tool in MAGNET Office Takeoff is easy to use.
- Create Materials in MAGNET Office Takeoff to improve your bids
- Assign Materials in MAGNET Office Takeoff for better results
- Create data-rich Surfaces in MAGNET Office Takeoff
- Reports in MAGNET Office Takeoff are accurate and powerful
- Include accurate Borehole data in MAGNET Office Takeoff
- Trenching in MAGNET Office Takeoff employs templates and libraries
- MAGNET Office Mass Haul leverages data from Takeoff
- MAGNET Office
Compare to Similar Products:
Complete road resurfacing design tool
Provides paving and profiling contractors with analysis and planning tools for road surface projects. Heavy highway contractors can easily perform calculations for cross slopes, transitions, smoothing, lift/lower, and more. Export files directly to your milling and paving control systems for maximum efficiency. Part of the Topcon's complete Smoothride workflow, a safer and better way to pave and mill.
Get support where and when you need it-
for all your Topcon products.
A simple, free login entitles you to the following benefits:
- Downloadable product manuals
- Video tutorials and quick guides
- Comprehensive training and documentation
Extend Your Benefits
Register your product now to receive additional support including:
- Software and firmware updates
- Product-specific notifications
We've Got You Covered
Download a free trial
Try at no cost for 30 days. We're confident you'll see the benefits.
See it in action
Your local dealer can't wait to show you what we can do for your business.
Livermore, CA United States
©2023, Topcon Positioning Systems, Inc.