High-performance hybrid positioning
A combination GNSS positioning and optical robotic measurement system
A combination GNSS positioning and optical robotic measurement systemSEE HOW
Combine and conquer
Hybrid Positioning™ systems perform faster in the field than stand-alone robotic systems and are more versatile than RTK-only solutions. Our Hybrid Positioning technology combines GNSS positioning and optical robotic measurements on one rover pole.
- Combination of a robotic total station with a lightweight GNSS receiver
- Faster field work than stand-alone robotic or GNSS solutions
- Hybrid lock for rapid prism acquisition in dense areas
- Hybrid switch for bouncing between optical measurements and GNSS positioning
- Hybrid resection to start set up at a safe and convenient location
- Compatible with all Topcon robotic total stations
Remove the guesswork
Our Hybrid Positioning system has a lightweight GNSS receiver on the prism, which enables the system to reacquire targets even in challenging conditions. Setups are a snap. You can select safe, convenient locations and define the unknown point of your instrument from GNSS measurements. For maximum efficiency, pair our Hybrid Positioning technology with MAGNET Field data-collection software.
Hybrid Positioning is perfect for:
Compare to Similar Products:
Get support where and when you need it-
for all your Topcon products.
A simple, free login entitles you to the following benefits:
- Downloadable product manuals
- Video tutorials and quick guides
- Comprehensive training and documentation
Extend Your Benefits
Register your product now to receive additional support including:
- Software and firmware updates
- Product-specific notifications
We've got you covered
Need more info?
We can email you additional product information. Your contact information will never be shared.
Reach out to one of our partners for more information or a price quote. Use the link below to find an expert in your area ready to help your business software needs.
Livermore, CA United States
©2023, Topcon Positioning Systems, Inc.