Process. Adjust. Visualize.
Surveyors’ go-to software for data processing
Surveyors’ go-to software for data processingSUBSCRIBE NOW
Data transfer, processing and adjustments
MAGNET Tools streamlines the data-collection workflow for surveyors, contractors, engineers and mapping professionals. The software lets you post-process and adjust field-survey data collected from total station and GNSS equipment. A key component of the MAGNET software workflow, MAGNET Tools provides customizable options such as the ability to visualize field work in Google Earth™ and to directly export the data to 3D CAD software. MAGNET Tools supports a large library of industry-file formats.
- Process field measurements derived from both GNSS and optical total stations
- Visualize field work in Google Earth, 3D orbital view, CAD view and more
- Automatically check errors for efficient processing of field measurements
- Generate and customize field-work reports
- Create and manage descriptive code libraries
- Export directly to Bentley iModel or Autodesk's AutoCAD Civil 3D software
Autodesk Civil 3D integration
MAGNET software integrates seamlessly into Autodesk’s AutoCAD Civil 3D. Immediately transfer survey data from MAGNET to Civil 3D with a single button click. Conversely, the Exchange for Autodesk plug-in inserts a MAGNET ribbon directly into Civil 3D enabling cloud-based data transfer to mobile field crews or machine operators using Sitelink3D.
Get support where and when you need it-
for all your Topcon products.
A simple, free login entitles you to the following benefits:
- Downloadable product manuals
- Video tutorials and quick guides
- Comprehensive training and documentation
Extend Your Benefits
Register your product now to receive additional support including:
- Software and firmware updates
- Product-specific notifications
We've got you covered
Try it for free
Test it out risk-free before you buy. Download our free demo version to see firsthand what makes this the industry-leading software solution.
Reach out to one of our partners for more information or a price quote. Use the link below to find an expert in your area ready to help your business software needs.
Livermore, CA United States
©2021, Topcon Positioning Systems, Inc.