Crop Health Monitoring (CropSpec)
Just-in-time crop health management
Monitor and manage plant health to maximise stand and yield potential
Monitor and manage plant health to maximise stand and yield potentialSEE IT IN ACTION
Crop canopy sensors for nutrient mapping
The use of crop-sensing technology in cereal and grain crops is one of the fastest growing segments in precision farming. Crop Health Monitoring utilising CropSpec crop canopy sensors works with our X-Family consoles (XD, XD+, X25, X35) to monitor in-field variability.
The units mount on your cabin roof out of harm’s way, providing the largest sensor footprint in the industry and attaining greater application accuracy. CropSpec sensors measure plant reflectance to determine chlorophyll content, which correlates to nitrogen concentration in the leaf. This non-destructive, non-contact measurement method provides accurate, stable readings with repeatable values.
- Fertilizer costs reduced by application based on crop need
- Prescription maps created or gauged and applied in a single pass
- Cab-mounted sensors protected and out of harm’s way
- Largest sensor footprint in the industry for better results
- On-the-go averaging with user-determined target rates
- Crops viewed at a uniform diagonal to minimise error
- Topcon digital farm management (TAP) easily connected
Use for on-the-go application, or record for prescription mapping
Operators can achieve improved average application rates measuring nutrient levels on the fly. Alternately, they can record variable data and import into the Topcon Agriculture platform to generate prescription maps for their in-cab consoles for true variable-rate prescription application.
Take control of farm data
The Topcon Agriculture Platform (TAP) is an easy-to-use tool to organise, visualise and make better farm management decisions based on data from across the entire farming operation. It’s all about constant connectivity, any data format, clear visualisation, and secure sharing.
Crop Health Monitoring (CropSpec) is perfect for:
Compare to Similar Products:
200 x 80 x 80mm
Get support where and when you need it-
for all your Topcon products.
A simple, free login entitles you to the following benefits:
- Downloadable product manuals
- Video tutorials and quick guides
- Comprehensive training and documentation
Extend Your Benefits
Register your product now to receive additional support including:
- Software and firmware updates
- Product-specific notifications
We've got you covered
Need more info?
We can email you additional product information. Your contact information will never be shared.
See it in action
Your local dealer can't wait to show you what we can do for your business.
Livermore, CA United States
©2023, Topcon Positioning Systems, Inc.