Paver Installation Guidelines
- Basic machine installation practices apply.
- Route cables and hardware in a fashion to avoid damage.
- Safety first.
Paver Antenna and Contol Box Placement
- Vibration poles and antennas may be mounted anywhere on the tow arm or body of the machine.
- Antennas need to be high enough to avoid obstruction.
- The control boxes should be mounted as a ground station on the screed.
Paver MC-R3 and Sensor Placement
- The MC-R3 should be easily accessible while remaining out of the way and in a cool area not over the mix.
- The location must support all cable and control box locations and configurations.
- Trackers will be mounted on the tow arm near the front of the end gate. Do not mount the Sonic Tracker to the end gate.
- Plug all components into the 3D Junction box.
3D Junction Box Installation
- The Junction box is labeled for proper installation.
- The Junction box may be magnetically mounted.
- Ensure that the placement is in a functional location.