MAGNET Tools includes the ability to create a diagnostic support information file for technical support purposes.
The video shows the steps below.
Open the MAGNET Tools job.
Click the Help tab.
Click Support info in the Feedback group.
The Support Information dialog box is displayed.
In the Type of Information group box, click the check boxes that you want to include in the ZIP file:
- Log files: To collect all log files. This type of information is selected by default.
- User's settings: To collect the user's MAGNET Tools settings.
- Current job: To collect the current job.
- Screenshot of Main Window: To take a screenshot of the main window of the application.
- License file: To collect a license file containing your product licenses. The data is used to investigate issues related to licensing/activation operations.
Click Save to File.
Note: Save to the default directory location, or select another location on your PC to store the file.
Click Yes to open the location of the stored file.
The folder will open the directory location which the file was stored in.
The support ZIP file can then be sent to your dealer for review and technical assistance.