The Compare Surfaces icon of the Calculate group allows you to compute one of the following:
- difference between the volumes of two surfaces;
- difference between the volumes of a road and a surface;
- the volume of a surface/road relative to the horizontal plane of the defined level.
To compare surfaces:
In the GOGO group of the Report tab, click the Compare Surfaces icon.
The Compare Surfaces panel is displayed.
- From the Design drop-down list, select the first surface or road for comparison.
Do one of the following:
Select a surface for comparison.
- From the Existing drop-down list, select Surface.
- From the adjacent drop-down list, select the required surface.
Define a horizontal plane for comparison.
- From the Existing drop-down list, select Level.
- In the adjacent editbox, type the required level of the plane.
- Select a surface for comparison.
- If needed, tick the Save as Surface checkbox, to save the result as an independent surface.
- Click Calculate.