MAGNET Field: Occupy Backsight Setup
- Set Instrument over the control point
- Measure the instrument height
- Launch MAGNET field
- Connect to instrument
- Set the Prism Rover over the other control point.
- In MAGNET field go to SET UP > Backsight
- Point name for Occupy point (Total Station
- HI Height of Instrument (Total Station)
- Point name for reference point (Prism)
- HR Height of Prism Rover measured to the center of the prism
- Press Next
Review and Measure
- Press Set to measure and to orient your instrument
- Now you are referenced to your project control points.