- Provides the ability to control a number of different controller configurations.
- The MDECU is logically set out as four channels, each of which can assume different control configurations.
- Internally, there are two microcontrollers. The first microcontroller handles channel 1 and 2, the second channels 3 and 4.
- Communication to the MDECU is via an RS485 connection bus.
- Communications and power can be connected to plugs “Comms 1” or “Comms 2,” depending on the application.
- Electric motor applications must use “Comms 1” due to the high current requirements.