Unzip Installation File to a USB Flash Drive
- On a Windows machine, unzip(extract all) the installation ZIP file into the root folder of a USB flash drive.
- Safely eject the USB flash drive from the Windows machine.
- Plug the USB flash drive into the powered-down console.
- Power up the console by pressing and holding the green power button on the back of the console.
Provisioning USB for Upgrade
- Go to the Setup screen (via the wrench button in lower left corner).
- Select System / Utilities / PROVISION USB FOR UPGRADE and select Yes.
- Power down the console by swiping up from the base of the screen to display the console toolbar and select the off icon.
- The system will ask if you want to power down. Select Yes to turn off.
- Leave the USB plugged into the console and restart by pressing and holding the green power button.
- The installation procedure will start automatically and will take a few minutes.
- The console will provide the option to restore all user data to the state it was before the upgrade. WARNING: Selecting No will delete all data saved on the console.
- The console will restart automatically.