When accessing the TSshield portal, the web browser will take you to the main page. You can access Geofence settings by going to Security > GEOFENCE from the side menu.
Define a new Geofence
From the new window:
- Click ADD GEOFENCE.
- Either browse Google maps, or enhance your search by typing an address or POI.
Define the area
TSshield Geofences can be defined by two different area types:
In the Geofence settings, you must define:
- Geofence name
The alarm trigger:
- enter into/exit from
- enter into
- exit from
- Enable/disable the instrument Auto lock (when alarm is triggered)
- Enable/disable alarm email notifications and define recipient
Once all those fields are filled, scroll down.
The final step on the Geofence setup is a selection of instruments to which the Geofence should be applied. From your TS list, select the ones you desire to apply the Geofence.
Click SAVE to apply.
In the Geofence window, it's possible to:
- Display the status of each instrument
- Activate/deactivate a Geofence
- Edit the Geofence
- Copy the Geofence (polygons and settings)
- Delete the Geofence