Add a maintenance plan
- From the left menu, go to Maintenance > PLANS.
- Click ADD MAINTENANCE to create a new maintenance plan.
Set up the maintenance plan
- Input the name of the maintenance plan.
- Click Due date, and select the date from the displayed calendar.
- Check Autocycle ON to enable automatic updates. The plan won't be updated unless you check this.
- Set the Interval of autocycle, which occurs monthly (1 to 36 months).
- Click Period to set the expiring soon timeframe (1 to 31 days), which will send out an advance notification. Click Send notification at to set the specific time of day.
- Check Insert text to enter the text of the outgoing email.
- You can describe the maintenance that will be performed in a Note. The entered text will be shown on the list of the maintenance plan, which makes management easy.
- Set where the Notification goes:
- Check To instrument to send the message to the designated instrument.
- Check Notify the following emails to send to one or multiple recipients. Use a comma (,) to separate email addresses.
- Click PREVIEW to show the contents of the notification.
Send a maintenance plan to the instrument(s).
- Search and filter instruments via the search field at the top.
- Click Select all / Remove all to select or deselect all.
- Select specific instruments which each check box.
- Click SAVE.