Connect to TRU
- Open up the latest version of TRU.
- Select Device> Application Mode> Receiver Managing.
- Select Connect.
- In the connection parameters window, select the correct serial port and click connect.
- Select File Explorer.
Setting the logging rate
- Select the Logs tab.
The logs tab lets you view and specify individual settings on a log file.
- For the HiPer II and HiPer V, you can only configure one current file, A.
- For the HiPer SR, GR-5, and Net-G3A receiver, you can only configure two current files, A & B.
- For the Net-G5 and HiPer HR, you can configure up to 16 files, A to P.
- Right-click on the Log row and select Edit from the menu that appears.
- Set the Elevation Mask and data logging interval for when the MINTER Function key is pressed. The logging period can be set to the values from 0 to 86400 seconds, although the default is 1. Be sure that "Use for MINTER & AFRM" is checked. Unchecking it will ignore those specified log parameters.
- AFRM Rotation Period shows the length of time for each log file for AFRM (Automatic File Rotation Mode).
- Click OK to apply the changes.
- Clearing the NVRAM will reset these parameters to the default values.