TopNET Global-D Correction Selection
- To activate a TopNET Global-D subscription you will need the PAC number associated with the AGI-4 you intend to use the subscription. TopNET Global-D needs to be select as your GPS Correction Source to locate this number.
- On the console select System / GPS / Correction and select "TopNET Global D" as the correction source.
- Note: This option is only available if the console is updated to at least 3.22.20 and the AGI-4 is loaded with 4.5Y14p3 firmware or higher and contains the VPPP OAF.
Locating the PAC ID
- Return to the home screen and select GPS Information mini view on the left.
- Select the GPS Accuracy tab in the mini view.
- Select the TopNET Global diagnostics window.
- Locate the TopNET Global PAC: number toward the bottom of the list. If using an X25/X14 console you will need to scroll down to locate it.