Creating a New Project
After installing and authorizing Topcon ContextCapture accordingly, open the following on the PC:
- Topcon ContextCapture Master
- Topcon ContextCapture Engine
- Select Project – New Project (or simply select new project… from the window in the middle of the screen).
Enter the project name and select the project location on the PC, once finished, select Ok.
Please note that if there are too many characters in the project location, the software will warn the user to shorten the path of the project.
- Project locations are limited to 73 characters currently.
- Please note that if there are too many characters in the project location, the software will warn the user to shorten the path of the project.
In the newly opened project, select Block – Import Blocks.
- The user can also select the Project Name from the left side of the screen and then select Import Block.
Navigate to the location where the *.xml photo block was exported from and select Open:
- From MAVinci Desktop (for SIRIUS PRO) – located by default in the folder for the matching exported.
- From AsTec Navigator (for Falcon 8/8+) – user defined *.xml file location
- If a given project required more than one flight to complete, repeat this process as necessary to import all *.xml photo blocks to be processed.