Download the MAGNET Project file
The demo project file Simple demo of basic features.mjp is located at the bottom of this article.
How to calculate mass haul using schedule
- Open MAGNET Project, and navigate to File > Open.
- Select Simple demo of basic features.mjp, and click OK.
- The file is located at the bottom of this article.
- Go to Home > Mass haul view to see the mass haul diagram.
- Go to Project > Calculate hauls. "Simple demo of basic features" will be shown in the Bill of quantities field.
- Check the Use schedule box, and then click Calculate.
The result of the haul calculation is displayed.
- Right-click in the mass haul diagram. Click Show all hauls.
How to calculate mass haul using haul resources
- In the Project Explorer pane, set up haul resources by right-clicking on the Haul resources types folder. Click New haul resource type.
- In the Properties pane on the right, fill in
- Load + unload duration
- Maximum distance
- Make sure Suitable for all locations is checked.
- After setting up all haul resources types for a project, go to Project > Calculate hauls.
- Click More options.
- In Advanced options, check Use haul resources, and click Calculate.
The results are displayed.
- Right-click in the mass haul diagram, and click Show all hauls.