This workflow includes the following software products:
- MAGNET Office
- MAGNET Modeler
- MAGNET Explorer
- MAGNET Live
In order to proceed with the task of converting a model from MAGNET Office to MAGNET Live, you can take the following steps:
- Open a MAGNET Office Project file, for example, a drawing *.mjo file.
- Go to Modeler > Rules. (If you get a notification, select Replace.)
- Change layer settings (if necessary). Click Save Configuration.
- Click Generate and View Model to open the model in MAGNET Explorer. Explorer starts automatically.
- After checking the sub-models, navigate to Output > Publish to Magnet Live.
- MAGNET Live opens automatically. After that, you can browse and click for the model you want to open.
- Create a topic or write comments for an existing topic.