Marking the images
- With the eye icon you can show / hide an image
- With the landscape icon you can open the image in HQ
- With the green check icon you can mark an image as checked, without any issues
- With the red warning sign issue you can mark an image is check, and found issues
Filtering in the image browser
There are three options to filter images
The show in model dropdown menu allows you to:
- Show selected image only
- No images in the model
- Show all image in the model
The filter by annotations dropdown menu allows you to:
- Show annotated images only
- Show unannotated images only
- No filter, show all images
The filter by status dropdown menu allows you to:
- Show correct images only
- Show incorrect images only
- Show unverified images only
- No filter, show all images.
Find by field of view
- This tool allows you to click on any point in the 3D model and filter images that view this point. Images that are not able to view this point will be hidden.
- Click on Find by Field of View and click on any point in the 3D model.
- Only the images that view the selected point are now showing.
Remove field of view filter
- Click remove FOV filter to show all pictures again.