Import the surface
- Open MAGNET Field in the controller.
- Open the Project or create a new project .
- Place the USB in the Field Controller In MAGNET field go to Exchange > From File Data: Surfaces Format: Topcon 3DMC .tp3.
- Press Next and continue as prompted.
Start the Rover
- Once imported, the surface needs to be checked.
- Connect to the receiver, if you haven’t already done so
- Connect > GPS >Connect
Stake the Surface
- Navigate to Stake > Surface
Select the Surface
- Select the Surface from the list
Note: By tapping the soft-button you can select other grade options like Elevation and Road
- Then Press the Stake button
Now anywhere you go on the surface you will have a cut and fill.
Add a Vertical Offset to a Surface
- To add an offset to the surface:
- Press the M icon at the top left corner of the screen
- Select Design Offsets
Now go to work!
By selecting Map Properties you can access all Map functions:
- General Map Properties
- Entity Display
- 3D Surface Fill Mode
- Surface Selection
- Background Images