Creating a new topic
Topics can be created for a project task or other subject to emphasize particular parts in a shared project with a viewpoint and text.
The Topics list opens by default or by clicking on the Topics List button in the Collaborate group.
- Create a new topic by clicking on the Add new button (binoculars and plus sign) in the Topics list window.
- A new topic creates a viewpoint thumbnail.
- Double-clicking a thumbnail opens the Topic Editor window for editing and commenting.
- Multiple viewpoints can be saved as topics.
- Topics can be grouped by topic attributes, such as status or priority.
The Topics list window has two view modes:
- In Thumbnail view, you can remove or upgrade a topic.
- In List view, topics can be sorted in alphabetical order by clicking on the column Topic title.
Update topics by right-clicking on a topic viewpoint in the Topics list or in the Topic Editor by double-clicking a topic viewpoint.
- Load Topic Viewpoint activates the selected topic.
- Load Topic Visibility State activates the saved state of groups.
- Save Topic Viewpoint updates the Topic viewpoint.
- Save Topic Visibility State updates the state of groups.
- Save updated screenshots to all topics updates topic screenshots when the imported file was modified and reloaded.