- The GX-55 is equipped with a single USB 2 port.
- The GX-75 is equipped with two USB 2 ports.
- The GX-55/75 will recognize the USB as “USB Hard drive”
It is recommended to use a standard 32 GB USB.
- Larger 128 GB and up USB may not be recognized as they may be formatted differently from the manufacture.
- In the event your system doesn’t recognize the USB or takes longer than normal. Try a 32 to 64 GB USB.
- It is not recommended to use a USB hub or multi port USB device.
- A USB keyboard or Mouse can be used in the event the touch screen becomes damaged.