GX-55/GX-75 Soft Keys Functions
- The zoom in button + and zoom out button - will adjust the for the main display only. If using additional sub views, each sub view will be equipped with its own view buttons.
The view toggle button > will cycle the main display through the available view options.
- Plan View
- Section View
- Profile View
- When using the view toggle button, any sub views setup will remain allowing the user to setup specific views for different applications
GX-55/GX-75 View Toggle (Advanced Menu Options)
Holding the view toggle button ( > ) for 3 seconds will bring up the GX advanced menu options.
Use the slider bars on the Settings tab to make adjustments to the following options:
- LED Brightness
- Display Backlight
- Display Contrast
- Display Volume
It is not recommended to use the optional power setting when running 3D-MC.
- Places the control box in a state of hibernation
- Shuts the control box off
- Starts a process of power cycling the control box
The Process tab will display programs that are actively running (Task Manager)
- To shut of one of the current programs select the program from the list and select the End Process button
- End Process
The Status tab will display additional system information showing the health of the system
- The Reset button will clear all values
- The Version tab will display the OS version and system Boot Loader version