- The Single connector on the back of the control box is common to the GX-55/GX-75.
- The two control boxes can be interchanged between all Topcon 3D systems.
GX-55/GX-75 Mounting Options
- The GX-55/GX-75 can be mounted utilizing the integrated Jaw mounting.
- Topcon offers several options of mounting hardware depending on the specific machine type.
- The mounting bracket “backpack” on the GX-55 can be rotated 180o allowing for the Jaw mount to be located on the right side of the Control box.
- Topcon offers a RAM mount option for both the GX-55 and GX-75 which is typically found on excavators or custom installations.