- After setting GLS-2000 on tripod, insert batteries and SD card for storage of project
- Turn on GLS-2000 power by pressing the green button
Name Scan Project
- In the upper left corner type in the project name. There should be a new project name for each scan position
- After typing the project name, touch Ent located in the lower right corner of the on-screen keyboard that pops up
Access Tilt Settings
- Next, touch the Tilt Settings button on the right side of the Home screen.
Use Laser Plummet
- Turn on the laser plummet button on the right side.
- The laser will turn on and the red dot below the GLS-2000 will be displayed.
- Level instrument over point.
- Touch OK to return to the Home screen.
Access Prism Settings
- To use a backsight prism and identify your model accurately, access the EDM Settings menu
- Select Config
- Select Prism
Set Prism Type
- Set the prism offset to the value that is used for the backsight prism.
- Standard Prism: -30mm offset
- A6 Prism: 0mm offset
- A7 Prism: -2mm offset
- ATP1 Prism: -7mm offset
- Touch OK when done.
Access Camera Settings
- Touch camera settings button
Configure Camera Settings
- Configure camera settings
- Wide – 170º Field of view (Fish Eye)
- Tele – 8.9º(V)x11.9º(H) internal camera
- Select the Wide option.
- Set Resolution to High60deg
- Set Exposure to Auto.
- Touch OK when finished