If the automatic X-53x hydraulics are not performing as expected, even after performing the hydraulic calibration again, there is a procedure to collect data for evaluation. This data can be examined and will hopefully point to what is causing performance problems.
- Hydraulic calibration attempted more than once with no change in performance
- Latest firmware, software, and calibration applications installed
- USB drive
- Video recording capability
Data logging procedure
- Launch 3D-MC.
- Go to Tools > Supervisor Mode. The password is "topcon" which enables the diagnostic menu.
- Go to the Tools > Diagnostics > MCiX Logging tab.
- Check Enable for the Debug control log.
- Press Start, and you will be prompted to enter the name for the logging file.
- Enter the name, and press OK. Data will now begin recording.
- Perform machine movements that caused the machine automatics to perform poorly.
- Record video footage of these movements so there is a matching visual for the logs being recorded.
- Perform the movements for one minute.
- Go back to Tools > Diagnostics > MCiX Logging.
- Press Stop.
- Check Enable for the the Save sensors output, large log, and repeat the data and video recording process.
- Go to Tools > Diagnostics > FTP Transfer.
- Download the Debug and Sensor logs along with the Control_Calibration file by highlighting each file and pressing Download.
- These files will be copied off the MC-X1 and stored in the 3D-MC folder on the control box.