Tank Panel Button Descriptions
- Displays two parameters related to the specific tank. Selecting opens a customize data window with a list of available parameters to be displayed.
- Requested application rate. Used to enter and display the application rate. The control system uses the calibration factor to adjust the product flow for the given product. This is disabled if VRC or manual mode is being used.
- Increase/decrease requested application rate by preset rate increment (increment is set by selecting the button shown at 6).
- Requested application rate presets. These are the user-defined default application rates (set by selecting the button shown at 6). Selecting one of these icons adjusts the application rate to that value.
- Rate control mode selector. Allows you to select VRC or Auto control. Manual may also be selected. Note that Auto Section Control will not work in manual mode. When in manual mode, the requested rate is grayed out and the actual rate may be adjusted using the + and – buttons.
- Product selection. Opens the select product window for the tank.
- Tank fill. Opens the tank fill window to add a volume of the product being used.
- Tank application on/off toggle. Green when the tank is on, red when the tank is off. This is not shown for single tank implements.
- Displays up to five parameters related to the specific tank. Opens a customize data window with a list of available parameters to be displayed.