As the bucket teeth wear on the Excavator, a simple length adjustment is made. This process requires the operator to navigate through the Machine builder to make the adjustment.
- Under the Control tab select the Machine setup option
- Under the Machine files screen, select the machine to edit.
- Select the Edit button.
Access Excavator Attachments
Using the Next button scroll through the next several screens until the Excavator Attachments Screen appears.
- Do not make any changes to any of the other screens, as this can affect other sensor calibrations, requiring the system to be completely recalibrated by a service technician.
- After navigating to the Excavator Attachments screen, select the current bucket being used and press the Edit button.
- Re-measure the length of the bucket from the Bucket pivot pin to the end of the bucket tooth.
- Enter the new length and press next
- Using a plumb bob, move the bucket until it is vertical.
- Press Next
Position the bucket flat on the ground and press the Finish button.
- It is not critical to have the bucket perfectly flat, as this step is for a visual reference on the display.
Selecting next will complete the calibration.
- Depending on the machine’s configuration, there may be additional screens after this one. Simply continue to select next until Configuration Complete appears.
- If cancel or back is selected and the Configuration Complete screen does not appear, changes will not be saved.