MAGNET Collage Web
3D Point Clouds Anytime. Anywhere.
Integrated web service for MAGNET Collage
Integrated web service for MAGNET CollageSUBSCRIBE NOW
Collaboration made easy
MAGNET Collage Web works seamlessly with MAGNET Collage to allow you to publish and share your mass data maps in an easy-to-use, online program.
- Ultra-fast, web-based point cloud visualization
- Handles 3D point clouds from Topcon sensors or other manufacturers
- Stream point clouds from web to MAGNET Collage Office
Work Better. Together.
Share and collaborate on your mass data in a 3D environment on the web. MAGNET Collage Web lets users have access anywhere, any time.
MAGNET Collage Web offers an excellent browsing experience with easy to use measurement and annotations tools such as screen splitting, filtered views, and linear distances.
It also saves money, eliminating the need for specialized software, high performance computer processors, and storage for users to access data.
Complete Point Cloud Workflows Online
Topcon Scanning Solutions
Get support where & when you need it-
for all your Topcon products.
A simple, free login entitles you to the following benefits:
- Downloadable product manuals
- Video tutorials and quick guides
- Comprehensive training and documentation
- Dealer assistance with any tech issues
Extend Your Benefits
Register your product now to receive additional support including:
- Automatic firmware updates
- One free Support case per registration
- Access to Topcon Professional Support
Customized results + live support = myTopcon.
Get support whenever you need it, even on your mobile device, with a free Topcon account. Access training, materials, product updates and troubleshooting guides. Even submit support cases to Topcon Professional Support.
We've Got You Covered
Need more info?
We can email you additional product information. Your contact information will never be shared.
See it in action
Your local dealer can't wait to show you what we can do for your business.
Livermore, CA United States
©2019, Topcon Positioning Systems, Inc.