Data collection in the fast lane
3D mass data collection for resurfacing
3D mass data collection for resurfacingWATCH VIDEO
Real surface data, at speed
The RD-M1 scanner collects a constant stream of data as you drive, delivering precise surface conditions. You can quickly scan miles of road in short time, without the need for costly lane closures or re-work.
With this revolutionary solution, normal traffic conditions continue uninterrupted - dramatically saving time, eliminating the need to close lanes, and increasing the safety of your crew.
The sophisticated design works seamlessly with an integrated HiPer SR GNSS receiver as well as an Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) to accurately capture point data while traveling at speed. Cruising at normal highways speeds, your data is automatically timestamped and instantly stored for the next step of easy management and point cloud generation.
- Downward facing LIDAR scanner for optimal road surface definition
- Scan at speed without lane closures
- Collect millions of points safely from the cab of the truck
- Scan rates up to 100 times per second
- Easy installation and removal for daily use
- Graphical software for intuitive processing
Strengthen your bid
Successful projects start with successful bids. By incorporating an RD-M1 scanner to your toolbox you can dramatically improve speed and accuracy throughout your bidding process. A detailed depiction of existing surface conditions allows you to confidently discuss the amount of material to be removed or placed for any given section of road - giving your client or regulatory authorities the confidence that you will complete the job on time and on budget.
With the RD-M1 scanner you’ll stay ahead of the game, get more work, and make that work more profitable.
Get support where & when you need it-
for all your Topcon products.
A simple, free login entitles you to the following benefits:
- Downloadable product manuals
- Video tutorials and quick guides
- Comprehensive training and documentation
- Dealer assistance with any tech issues
Extend Your Benefits
Register your product now to receive additional support including:
- Automatic firmware updates
- One free Support case per registration
- Access to Topcon Professional Support
We've Got You Covered
Need more info?
We can email you additional product information. Your contact information will never be shared.
See it in action
Your local dealer can't wait to show you what we can do for your business.
Livermore, CA United States
©2019, Topcon Positioning Systems, Inc.