with the ultimate technology fusion
A robotic total station with a
lightweight GNSS receiver
A robotic total station with a lightweight GNSS receiverSEE HOW
COMBINE AND CONQUER
Hybrid Positioning™ systems perform faster in the field than stand-alone robotic systems, with more versatility than RTK-only solutions. A true upgrade, our Hybrid Positioning technology combines GNSS positioning and optical robotic measurements, on one rover pole.
- Faster field work than stand-alone robotic/GNSS solutions
- Combination of fully robotic system with lightweight GNSS receiver
- Hybrid Lock for rapid prism acquisition in dense areas
- Hybrid Switch with single screen tap to bounce between optical and GNSS measurements
- Hybrid Resection to start production at locations that are safe and convenient
- Compatible with all Topcon robotic total station systems
REVOLUTIONIZING THE REAL WORLD
Project sites can be full of surprises, so why not let our Hybrid Positioning system remove the guesswork? A lightweight GNSS receiver on the prism helps instruments reacquire in challenging conditions. Setups are a snap — you can select safe, convenient locations and define the unknown point of your instrument from GNSS measurements. For maximum efficiency, pair our Hybrid Positioning technology with MAGNET Field data collection software.
Hybrid Positioning Specifications
Get support where & when you need it-
for all your Topcon products.
A simple, free login entitles you to the following benefits:
- Downloadable product manuals
- Video tutorials and quick guides
- Comprehensive training and documentation
Extend Your Benefits
Register your product now to receive additional support including:
- Software & firmware updates
- Product-specific notifications
We've got you covered
Need more info?
We can email you additional product information. Your contact information will never be shared.
Reach out to one of our partners for more information or a price quote. Use the link below to find an expert in your area ready to help your business software needs.
Livermore, CA United States
©2020, Topcon Positioning Systems, Inc.