Real time construction verification
Scanning robotic total station
Scanning robotic total stationGTL-1000 EXPLAINED
Versatile and powerful
The GTL-1000 is a single instrument to layout and scan on a single set up. It combines a fast laser scanner and total robotic station all in one efficient system.
Combined with ClearEdge3D Verity, the all new solution offers a new standard of evolutionary construction verification workflows.
- Quick layout and scanning with a single instrument
- Instantaneous point cloud registration
- Full dome scan and images in seconds
- Scan density tailored to minimize software processing time
- Accurately match point clouds to BIM coordinates
GTL-1000 is perfect for:
Construction layout & verification in:
- Mechanical / plumbing
- Layout & survey structural steel
- Structural concrete
- Plant / equipment installation
- Prefabricated / modular
Fast & simple construction verification
Our scanning solutions help you work more productively. Together with ClearEdge3D Verity, the simplified verification workflows cover a range of applications including documenting job site as-built conditions and performing construction verification to ensure project accuracy is built 100% to plan.
Simplified construction verification workflows
Get support where & when you need it-
for all your Topcon products.
A simple, free login entitles you to the following benefits:
- Downloadable product manuals
- Video tutorials and quick guides
- Comprehensive training and documentation
- Dealer assistance with any tech issues
Extend Your Benefits
Register your product now to receive additional support including:
- Automatic firmware updates
- One free Support case per registration
- Access to Topcon Professional Support
We've got you covered
Need more info?
We can email you additional product information. Your contact information will never be shared.
Reach out to one of our partners for more information or a price quote. Use the link below to find an expert in your area ready to help your business software needs.
Livermore, CA United States
©2020, Topcon Positioning Systems, Inc.