- To capture a screen shot on the GX-55 or GX-75 display, you must have a USB inserted into the display with a folder made on it named capture. The USB drive can have additional data on it.
- This function will only work in 3D-MC.
Configuring the USB drive
- Plug the USB drive into your PC.
- Open the drive and create a folder named capture. The name is not case sensitive.
- Once the folder has been created, remove the USB drive and insert it into the display.
Capturing the screen
- With 3D-MC open, hit the arrow button on the right side of the display. Typically, this will change the screen between plan/profile/section.
- If the capture USB drive is inserted and recognized, you should hear an audible "blip". This lets you know that a screen shot has been taken.
- Screen shots will be saved in Bitmap (*.BMP) format in the capture folder.
- To verify, remove the USB drive and insert it into your PC. The capture folder should now have .BMP file(s) saved in it.