Planning for reality
Complete digital workflows to optimize construction automation
Complete digital workflows to optimize construction automationSUBSCRIBE NOW
Reduce risks and automate mass haul optimization
MAGNET Project provides everything you need for a streamlined digital earthmoving workflow. Manage projects in 3D; evaluate different options and costs; and create realistic, accurate earthmoving plans on a map. Location-based construction planning and scheduling helps you avoid costly safety issues, resource conflicts and construction delays.
- Automated mass haul optimization
- Location-based scheduling
- Risk assessments for different mass-haul scenarios
- Visualization and control of mass balances
- Haul-distance calculations
- Material-usage and traffic-planning optimization
- Full 3D design and quantity takeoff functionality
- Sitelink3D and MAGNET Enterprise connectivity
Project resource planning for success
MAGNET Project is set apart by the addition of a unique toolset for resource optimization planning and location-based scheduling added to a comprehensive 3D infrastructure office package. Maintain budget control of your machine-production rates while ensuring that your schedules are realistic.
How others are succeeding:
Compare to Similar Products:
MAGNET Project includes full Dynaroad functionality
Get support where and when you need it-
for all your Topcon products.
A simple, free login entitles you to the following benefits:
- Downloadable product manuals
- Video tutorials and quick guides
- Comprehensive training and documentation
Extend Your Benefits
Register your product now to receive additional support including:
- Software and firmware updates
- Product-specific notifications
We've got you covered
Try it for free
Test it out risk-free before you buy. Download our free demo version to see firsthand what makes this the industry-leading software solution.
Reach out to one of our partners for more information or a price quote. Use the link below to find an expert in your area ready to help your business software needs.
Livermore, CA United States
©2022, Topcon Positioning Systems, Inc.