Comprehensive feature support
for maximum flexibility
Comprehensive feature support for maximum flexibility
Fully featured GNSS engine for the most demanding requirements
Proven Paradigm GPS+ technology provides superior signal tracking in the harsh environments that you work in, for reliable centimeter-level RTK positioning along with a host of communication and interface options, including USB host and device and CF card data logging. Comprehensive Ethernet connectivity including TCP/IP support, NTRIP Client and Server, FTP server and client and HTML web user interface for remote configuration, make the Euro112 PII easy to integrate with maximum flexibility into any demanding precise positioning application.
- Standard half Eurocard format with rugged Eurocard interface
- 144 universal channels of L1/L2/L5 triple-frequency, multi constellation tracking
- In-Band Interference Rejection (IBIR) adds up to 30 dB of “anti-jamming” interference suppression
- Onboard high speed data logging to a CF card
- Comprehensive Ethernet feature set
- USB Host and Device support for easy data transfer to external devices
- Superior signal tracking, hot start initialization and re-acquisition
- 100 Hz measurement and position output
- Quartz Lock Loop (QLL) for continuous operation under intense vibration and shock
- Scalable performance via software option authorization (OAF)
Euro112 PII Specifications
GLONASS: L1, L2
Galileo* and SBAS
V: 2 mm + 1 ppm
V: 15 mm + 1.0 ppm*
6.0 W max
0 - 60 mA
7.7g Random Vibe
Get support where & when you need it-
for all your Topcon products.
A simple, free login entitles you to the following benefits:
- Downloadable product manuals
- Video tutorials and quick guides
- Comprehensive training and documentation
Extend Your Benefits
Register your product now to receive additional support including:
- Software & firmware updates
- Product-specific notifications
We've got you covered
Need more info?
We can email you additional product information. Your contact information will never be shared.
Reach out to one of our partners for more information or a price quote. Use the link below to find an expert in your area ready to help your business software needs.
Livermore, CA United States
©2020, Topcon Positioning Systems, Inc.