- The GC-35 control box is currently only available with Paving code.
- The front panel has all of the features of the System 5 - Single (9256) control box
- Two Menu selection buttons have been added for easier access to the calibration and technical menus
- The GC-35 has an external USB port for updating firmware
- Only one Jaw Mount is available, but new Brackets have been designed to accommodate the single-sided mounting
- The cable connectors are mounted on the side of the housing
Brief overview of the control box buttons and other features
- A color display has been added for better visibility
- The Display can now be configured to show the current reading of the box being adjusted as well as the opposing box on the other side of the machine
- The Cross Talk option can be used to make adjustments to the opposing control box.
- Configurable Display
- The Menu/Set button is now used to adjust the Setpoint value and calibrate the Slope value. It also allows for direct access to the Calibration and Technical Menu options
- The " Arrows" button allows for Cross Talk communication to an additional GC-35
Performance Menu - opening and setting
- Not all options are available in the Performance Menu
See the GC-35 Quick Reference Guide for further details.