Tank Panel Functions
- Displays two parameters related to the specific tank. Selecting opens a customize data window with a list of available parameters to be displayed.
- Requested application rate. Used to enter and display the application rate. The control system uses the calibration factor to adjust the product flow for the given product. This is disabled if VRC is being used.
- Increase/decrease requested application rate by preset rate increment (increment is set by selecting the button shown at 6).
- Requested application rate presets. These are the user-defined default application rates (set by selecting the button shown at 6). Selecting one of these icons adjusts the application rate to that value.
- Rate control mode selector. Allows you to select VRC or Auto control for a specific tank or all products. Manual may also be selected for all tanks (but not for a specific tank). Note that Auto Section Control will not work in manual mode. When in manual mode, the requested rate is grayed out and the actual rate may be adjusted using the + and – buttons.
- Product configuration. Opens the product configuration window for the tank.
- Tank fill. Opens the tank fill window to add the volume of the product being used.
- Tank metering on/off toggle. Green when a tank is on (metering running), red when a tank is off (metering stopped).
- Displays up to five parameters related to the specific tank. Opens a customize data window with a list of available parameters to be displayed.