ClearEdge3D Rithm for Navisworks
Reduce ASTM E1155 reporting from days to minutes
Reduce ASTM E1155 reporting from days to minutesLEARN MORE
Floor flatness & levelness (FF/FL) QA software, directly integrated with Autodesk® Navisworks®
Perform Floor Flatness and Levelness (FF/FL) analysis directly from scan data loaded into Autodesk Navisworks, on wet or dry concrete in near real-time.This software provides robust insights of flooring deviations with heat maps, contours, and monitoring points, which you can export back to your coordination model in Navisworks & share with your team. With this integrated solution, you can reduce costs while improving the quality and accuracy of your projects.
- Analyze flooring deviations from Autodesk Navisworks
- Obtain ASTM E1155 compliant reports in minutes
- Reduce rework costs by analyzing wet concrete
- Easily visualize flooring deviation with heat maps, contours & monitoring points
- Check beam camber and monitor for changes after concrete is poured
- Ensure that ramp slopes comply with ADA guidelines
An Enhanced Workflow for your FF/FL needs
Improve QA workflows and reduce floor profiling costs by performing FF/FL analysis in-house in near real time. Topcon and ClearEdge3D offer an optimized end-to-end workflow from hardware to software to end deliverables. Contractors can now easily create fast and detailed ASTM E1155 compliant FF/FL reports with streamlined floor flatness and levelness analysis, thereby cutting down time on waiting for scanning analysis and increasing productivity.
Get support where & when you need it-
for all your Topcon products.
A simple, free login entitles you to the following benefits:
- Downloadable product manuals
- Video tutorials and quick guides
- Comprehensive training and documentation
Extend Your Benefits
Register your product now to receive additional support including:
- Software & firmware updates
- Product-specific notifications
We've got you covered
Blanchardstown Corporate Park 2, Ballycoolin Ireland
©2020, Topcon Positioning Systems, Inc.