Set your plans in concrete
3D control at millimeter-level
3D control at millimeter-levelWATCH CASE STUDY
Pave according to plan
Control any concrete paver right from digital site plans. The 3D-MC paver produces exact thickness at exact slope automatically — in horizontal, vertical, and in transition. Everything goes according to plan, in this case, a 3D plan with a 3D design.
- Millimeter-level accuracy
- 2400-meter horizontal working range
- 40-meter vertical working range
- Multiple users in the same zone
- Pave horizontal, vertical, or combined transitions
- For both wide-form and curb and gutter machines
Exact thickness at exact slope
At the heart of 3D paving is our Millimeter GPS technology, a system that brings accurate positions and elevations. A full system setup features up to four transmitters for a large horizontal and vertical working window, literally creating a working zone. Stay within the zone and pave at millimeter level.
Knowing where the concrete paver is located within the 3D design and the grade required at that exact position, the control box sends correction signals to the screed to maintain precise mat thickness and slope for that position.
Get support where and when you need it-
for all your Topcon products.
A simple, free login entitles you to the following benefits:
- Downloadable product manuals
- Video tutorials and quick guides
- Comprehensive training and documentation
Extend Your Benefits
Register your product now to receive additional support including:
- Software and firmware updates
- Product-specific notifications
We've got you covered
Need more info?
We can email you additional product information. Your contact information will never be shared.
See it in action
Your local dealer can't wait to show you what we can do for your business.
Livermore, CA United States
©2021, Topcon Positioning Systems, Inc.