A lightweight but robust solution for
aerial mapping and digital terrain models.
A lightweight but robust solution for aerial mapping and digital terrain models.LEARN MORE
ACCURATE AERIAL MAPPING WITH PRE-PLANNED FLIGHTS
Send a custom flight plan to the Sirius Pro with MAVinci software , then simply hand-launch the unmanned aircraft system (UAS).
- Automatic flight planning
- Simple hand launch and autopilot-assisted manual control
- High accuracy GNSS RTK mapping eliminates the need for GCP’s
- Fully operational up to wind speeds of 50km/h and gusts of 65 km/h
- High resolution 16MP Fujifilm X-M1 camera onboard
- Advanced post-processing and evaluation software
- Verification of Data Quality
AERIAL PHOTOGRAMMETRY WITHOUT GCP'S
Save up to 50 percent of total project time and avoid ground control point establishment and positioning. GNSS RTK onboard the Sirius Pro provides accurate real time positioning of the UAS, so image capture locations are instant.
Post processing is simple, with wireless export of images and position data to processing software for creation of DTMs and orthomosaics. Easily calculate basic measurements, overlay 3D models for cut and fill analysis, and even create as-built design comparisons.
Sirius Pro Specifications
163 cm x 120 cm
Fixed focal length
Optional NIR camera available
up to 65 km/h (8 Bft)
Get support where & when you need it-
for all your Topcon products.
A simple, free login entitles you to the following benefits:
- Downloadable product manuals
- Video tutorials and quick guides
- Comprehensive training and documentation
Extend Your Benefits
Register your product now to receive additional support including:
- Software & firmware updates
- Product-specific notifications
We've got you covered
Need more info?
We can email you additional product information. Your contact information will never be shared.
See it in action
Your local dealer can't wait to show you what we can do for your business.
Blanchardstown Corporate Park 2, Ballycoolin Ireland
©2020, Topcon Positioning Systems, Inc.