High Tech, Versatile GNSS receiver
With a compact, rugged design the HiPer VR is packed with the most advanced GNSS technology.
With a compact, rugged design the HiPer VR is packed with the most advanced GNSS technology.SEE TESTIMONIAL VIDEO
Better things in smaller packages!
The HiPer VR* is compact, light and packed with the most advanced GNSS technology in a design built to withstand the harshest field environments. Using Topcon’s advanced GNSS chipset with Universal Tracking Channels Technology, the HiPer VR automatically tracks every satellite signal above – now and into the future.
All signals, all satellites and all constellations — in a compact, rugged design, with an integrated IMU and eCompass.
The HiPer VR is a complete solution and versatile in many ways. It can be used for static or kinematic GNSS post-processed surveys, as a network RTK rover with the FC-5000's internal 4G/LTE cellular modem, as a UHF/FH/Longlink jobsite RTK rover, and also in Topcon’s patented Hybrid Positioning workflow.
Top features include:
- Universal tracking technology for all satellites and constellations (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou, IRNSS, QZSS, SBAS) covering all modernized signals
- Field tested, field ready IP67 design
- Compact form factor ideal for Millimeter GPS and Hybrid Positioning
- Revolutionary 9-axis IMU and ultra-compact 3-axis eCompass
- Integrated 400 MHz UHF Tx/Rx Radio Modem
- Integrated License free 900 MHz Radio Modem, FH915 protocol
* Product might not be immediately available in all regions
Topcon Inertial Leveling Technology (T.I.L.T.)
By combining a 9-axis inertial measurement unit (IMU), along with a digital compass, the HR can accurately compensate for up to 15º of tilt on the rod. Now you can measure all the way to a building edge without using an offset. Or stretch to get an otherwise out-of-reach point. Just as with many other Topcon technologies, T.I.L.T. is designed to solve real-world challenges, so your work gets easier, faster, and better.
HiPer VR Specifications
L1 C/A, L1C* L2C, L2P(Y), L5
L1 C/A, L1P, L2C/A, L2P, L3C*
WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN (L1/L5§)
TopNET Global D & C Corrections services
L1 C/A, L1C, L1-SAIF, L2C, L5
V: 5 mm + 0.5 ppm
V: 10 mm + 0.8 ppm
Tilt ≤ 10°
V: 1.8 mm/°Tilt;
Tilt > 10°
TX mode 1W - 6hr
Max Transmit Power: 1W
Range: 5-7 km typical; 15 km
(w x h x d)
Get support where & when you need it-
for all your Topcon products.
A simple, free login entitles you to the following benefits:
- Downloadable product manuals
- Video tutorials and quick guides
- Comprehensive training and documentation
Extend Your Benefits
Register your product now to receive additional support including:
- Software & firmware updates
- Product-specific notifications
We've Got You Covered
Need more info?
We can email you additional product information. Your contact information will never be shared.
See it in action
Your local dealer can't wait to show you what we can do for your business.
Livermore, CA United States
©2020, Topcon Positioning Systems, Inc.