The Sitelink menu is located in the Setup tab.
- Server name/port: Press the wrench icon to change the IP and port of the site you want to connect to.
- Site ID: Displays the name of the site currently connected to.
- Timeout (secs): The amount of time without a response from the server to disconnect from it. Defaults to 10 seconds.
- Machine ID: Displays current machine builder name. This is the name other Sitelink clients will see when trying to message or send a file.
- Status: Shows server connection status.
- Registration: Input the one time registration key generated on www.sitelink3d.net.
- Operator names can be added on Sitlink3d.net and selected here.
- Activites can be added on Sitelink3d.net and selected here.
- Delay reasons can be added on Sitelink3d.net and selected here.
- Materials can be added on Sitelink3d.net and selected here.
- You can view all messages received from other clients.
- You can reply, delete, or create new messages from this screen as well.
- To: Displays a list of online clients you can send a message to.
- Type the message and press OK to send.
- This will delete all the messages that have been received by Pocket3D
Send Any File
- Send: Press the ellipsis (...) to bring up a file broswer and navigate to file file you wish to send.
- Name: Displays the name of the file being sent.
- To: Select any client you wish to send the file to. Online clients will receive it immediately. Offline clients will receive it next time they log on.
- OK: Sends the file.
- The Tasks tab shows an overview of tasks assigned to a client. The user can select which task is being worked on.
- The Status tab shows the progress of the task being worked on.
- The Map tab shows the region assigned to a task.
- Tasks are set up on Sitelink3d.net.