There are several display options that can be changed to modify how Pocket3D looks.
- Zoom: Zooms in/out of the project view.
- Cursor: Toggles how the cursor function. Options include Pan, Select, Polygon and Auto Pan
- Show: Turns on several different on-screen elements including a scale bar, north arrow or a defined reference line.
- Grid lines: Creates a user-defined grid of lines on the screen
- Color selection: Changes the background color of the Pocket3D main screen. The default color is black.
- Language selection: Changes the language of Pocket3D between the installed options
- About Pocket3D: Displays the program version and information regarding enabled options within the program.