Select the points that you want to be connected by the polyline.
- At least 2 points must be selected
- Selecting the points in a specific order will influence the shape of the polyline. For this example the points were selected in the following order : 1 > 2 > 3 > 4.
- Select Polyline from points from the Data > Calc wizard > Polyline from points
- Select Next
- Tap the + or – buttons to zoom in or out on the image, or tap and hold on the screen to pan the image around.
- Tap Next to create the polyline.
Add to Layer option will attribute the polyline to a specific layer:
- Select an existing layer in the dropdown menu
- Create a <new layer> on the top of the dropdown menu.
- There is an option to close the polyline by selecting the Close Polyline check box.
- Tap Finish to create the polyline.
** Creating Polyline from points in different layers
- To create a polyline from points defined in different layers, choose the points in the order that you want. Tap and hold on the screen and select Calcs > Create new polyline…
- Example: points were selected in the following order: 1, 2, 101, 102, 3, 4;
- Follow the procedure from Step 3 to create the polyline.