A team administrator can use the license Check In feature to release a license to be activated for another user or on another device. MAGNET Subscription Manager enables the opportunity for sharing licenses between different devices and users quickly.
The Subscription Manager dashboard is only available to team administrators.
Log in to MAGNET Subscription Manager with your Topcon credentials.
After logging in, you will see a dashboard where you can manage your service points, subscriptions, MAGNET Office licenses, and service plans.
Admin Check In
From the dashboard, click View Licenses in the MAGNET Office Licenses box to access a list of licenses.
- Look for the serial number of a product license by clicking the Display in use box.
- Click the check boxes in the last column for the licenses you want to perform Admin Check In.
- Click Admin Check In.
- Review and confirm the selected licenses are the correct ones for Check In.
- Click Confirm.
The Subscription Manager notifies you when Admin Check In completes.
- The license color changes from yellow to green.
- The previous user information is deleted.
- The license ID is ready for re-use with another user or on another device.
To go back, click View all licenses at the bottom of the screen.
Click the Display in use and Display available boxes to view/filter licenses.
Sort and filter view
Sort licenses using the filter tool by clicking the filter icon. Select a category from the drop-down list. You can sort by:
- Serial number
- Expiration date
- Assigned user
Search a specific license by typing the license number in the search field.
Click Clear Filter to clear the selections.