About Receiver Management
- Receiver Management displays information about a GNSS receiver and provides a user interface to perform specific tasks
Accessing Receiver Management
- To access Receiver Management from the MAGNET Field Home screen, Click the Setup icon
Using Receiver Management
Receiver Management is comprised of three modules
- Receiver Information
- Receiver OAF
- Receiver Update
About Receiver OAF (Option Authorization File)
The Receiver Options dialog box shows information about the loaded options on a GNSS receiver.
- The OAF switches on or off Topcon GNSS receivers' functionality and are purchased from your dealer
- The OAF is created for an individual Topcon GNSS receiver and it can only be uploaded to the specific GNSS receiver
The OAF includes various options which control:
- Satellite constellations that can be tracked.
- Enabling RTK positioning on the receiver.
- GNSS Raw Data storage memory.
- Enabling the Inputs/Outputs of the receiver.
- Not all available OAF options are supported by every receiver and are dependent on the specifications of a particular receiver and its firmware
- Receiver OAFs can be upgraded anytime to meet the specific needs of the user.
Load the OAF
- Click the Load OAF button
- Navigate to the file location of the OAF file and click to select
Note: the *.tpo file will have the same name as the receiver device ID number
- The OAF window will open showing a list of the purchased options
- Click Load OAF
- Click Yes to load the OAF
- The screen will momentarily darken while the update takes place
- Click Close
- The Receiver will reset
- And will now have the updated options