Exporting a Legacy .ag3 File from AgForm-3D
- To export to an AGForm-3D legacy *.ag3 file:
- Click Exchange on the Home tab.
- Click Legacy in the Export Design group.
- Click one of the three commands to open a Save As dialog box.
- Navigate to the folder in which to save the file.
- Type the project file name in the Save As dialog box.
- Click Save.
Loading a Legacy .ag3 File to an X30
- From the Scraper Mini-View
- Select Manage Projects
- Select Import Project From USB
- Select the Water Conservation Project file from the USB
- Select the Green Check Mark and your project will be loaded to the Console