Constant in-motion control
Constant in-motion controlWATCH THE VIDEO
Sharpen your cutting edge
Redefine the capabilities of your dozer. The 3D-MCMAX system uses MC2+ IMU Inertial Measurement Units (IMU) sensors that allow you to cut faster and smarter, without a mast.
The rapid responsiveness of our MC2+ IMUs helps you make tighter turns, cut smoother grades, and expand your work potential beyond normal automated dozing applications.
- Grade on any slope with rapid blade response times
- Perform detailed as-builts with “bottom of the track” data
- No mast means no more daily set up and take down procedures
- No blade bouncing
- Single or dual antenna configurations
- Supports 4-way, 6-way, fixed and pitch enabled blades
A clear view ahead
This modern system delivers one of the most versatile dozing experiences available. 3D-MCMAX allows your GNSS antennas to be safely mounted on the roof of the cab, letting the operator to doze at full throttle with an unobstructed view.
Get your work done right no matter how complex the environment may be. With the MC2+ IMU sensors working together, your dozer will cut finish grade smoothly and quickly. Use this advantage on 4-way, 6-way, fixed and pitch-enabled dozer blades, offering you maximum flexibility.
Get support where and when you need it-
for all your Topcon products.
A simple, free login entitles you to the following benefits:
- Downloadable product manuals
- Video tutorials and quick guides
- Comprehensive training and documentation
Extend Your Benefits
Register your product now to receive additional support including:
- Software and firmware updates
- Product-specific notifications
We've got you covered
Need more info?
We can email you additional product information. Your contact information will never be shared.
See it in action
Your local dealer can't wait to show you what we can do for your business.
Livermore, CA United States
©2021, Topcon Positioning Systems, Inc.