Compact, robust multi-purpose
with L-Band DGPS corrections
Dual-constellation, double-frequency with L-Band DGPS corrections
Dual-constellation, double-frequency GNSS antenna for high accuracy in everyday work
The Topcon MG-A8 antenna is designed for navigation and precise positioning in marine applications. It provides exemplary GNSS signal tracking while not being susceptible to signal jamming from other sources, such as Inmarsat communications.
The MG-A8 can be used in DGPS mode for meter level navigation purposes but can also be used for RTK centimeter-level positioning in areas where there is a network of reference stations available to support this level of precision. With its RTK capabilities, L1 and L2 signal reception, L- band corrections and INMARSAT rejection, the MG-A8 is perfectly suited for applications such as dredging in inland river channels and waterways.
- Ideal for Marine Applications
- Tuned for mitigating in-band interference
- Compact Dual Frequency package that supports L-band and RTK
- INMARSAT signal rejection
IPx7 IEC 60529
2 hours per axis
Lower 1215-1260 MHz
GPS L2 ±200 MHz: -50 dBc (typical)
(1625 -1660) MHz: -30 dBc (typical)
5/8-11 internal thread
Get support where & when you need it-
for all your Topcon products.
A simple, free login entitles you to the following benefits:
- Downloadable product manuals
- Video tutorials and quick guides
- Comprehensive training and documentation
- Dealer assistance with any tech issues
Extend Your Benefits
Register your product now to receive additional support including:
- Automatic firmware updates
- One free Support case per registration
- Access to Topcon Professional Support
We've got you covered
Need more info?
We can email you additional product information. Your contact information will never be shared.
See it in action
Your local dealer can't wait to show you what we can do for your business.
Amington, Tamworth, Staffordshire United Kingdom
©2019, Topcon Positioning Systems, Inc.