in total safety
Industry leading up to 500m range series of scanners
Industry leading up to 500m range series of scannersLEARN MORE
Compact and lightweight multi-adjustable
The GLS-2000 series of scanners is composed of three comparable, yet distinct models: The GLS-2000S (short-range), GLS-2000M (middle-range), and the GLS-2000L (long-range). Each model is a full featured scanner that can be effectively deployed to capture existing, as-built conditions for any application range. The compact, lightweight series of scanners accurately captures a full 360° scan including images in less than three minutes.
- Selectable laser modes from Class 3R to Class 1M
- Multiple lens array system - quickly switches focal length settings
- Auto temperature adjustment - consistent accuracy throughout the work day
- Precise Scan Technology - signal processing including wave form for the ultimate in precise data
Compact and lightweight Laser Scanner
Powered by our unique user-selectable dual laser, the GLS-2000 can be utilized on any job site, thanks to the ability to choose between a Class 3R and Class 1 laser according to the job site conditions.
With the distinct scan range models the GLS-2000 is a versatile tool that lets you get laser scanning in many different work environments. It’s stand-alone capability, combined with the rugged design, provides technology that will stand up to the most extreme outdoor work sites.
Topcon Scanning Solutions
40m @ 9% *
90m @ 18% ***
130m @ 90% ***
40m @ 9% *
150m @ 18% **
350m @ 90% **
40m @ 9% *
210m @ 18% **
500m @ 90% **
Liquid 2-axis tilt sensor
Compensation Range: ±6’
1M (Low Power)
D: 152 mm (6”)
H: 412 mm (16.2”)
High Speed: 00:20
Low Power: 00:34
High Speed: 00:54
Low Power: 01:07
High Speed: 01:46
Low Power: 04:22
High Speed: 06:54
Low Power: 17:17
High Speed: 28:31
Low Power: 1:11:18
Get support where & when you need it-
for all your Topcon products.
A simple, free login entitles you to the following benefits:
- Downloadable product manuals
- Video tutorials and quick guides
- Comprehensive training and documentation
- Dealer assistance with any tech issues
Extend Your Benefits
Register your product now to receive additional support including:
- Automatic firmware updates
- One free Support case per registration
- Access to Topcon Professional Support
We've got you covered
Need more info?
We can email you additional product information. Your contact information will never be shared.
See it in action
Your local dealer can't wait to show you what we can do for your business.
Amington, Tamworth, Staffordshire United Kingdom
©2019, Topcon Positioning Systems, Inc.